The gothic trend is the bewitchingly good style that is coming in full circle from its medieval origins.
Over fashion month and on red carpets across the globe, we’ve been seeing the stars indulging in their darker side with gothic looks galore.
Think romantic lace, sheer bodices, dripping chokers like Kim Kardashian and witch-like capes à la Cara Delevingne.
Championed by brands like Givenchy and Valentino, it seems gothic is the party look we’ll be wearing this autumn/winter.
And look, it’s just in time for Halloween…
In need of Halloween fashion inspo? Check out our pick of the best Halloween accessories right here.
1. Cara Delevingne was working a seriously gothic look at the Burberry spring/summer ’17 show in London recently, wearing a Burberry cape dress. Her body paint and dark eye makeup really set off the look.
2. Wow Kim Kardashian. Kim really stepped up her love of black in this flamboyant gothic look with an added fur shawl.
3. Sophie Turner made gothic look pretty in this stunning black lace Valentino gown with Christian Louboutin heels.
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attended the opening of jewellery store Nirav Modi looking spooky in a sheer bustier with oversized trousers and lots of bling.
5. Dakota Fanning arrived at the Valentino spring/summer show wearing one of the brand’s own gorgeous dresses. The black lace has gothic written all over it.
6. Givenchy has long been championing gothic and Kim Kardashian has always been one of their favourite muses. Here, Kim wears a black lace bodice with a dripping black choker.
7. Kirsten Stewart went down the gothic route for a Chanel event, wearing a chainmail-style Chanel jumper with black trousers, and completed her look with dark eye makeup.
8. Sarah Jessica Parker had some witchy vibes about her when she wore this outfit (in a really good way). We love the addition of the metallic purple boots: think Carrie Bradshaw does Halloween.
9. Model Anna Ewers worked a more subtle version of the trend in this sheer black Chanel dress with a lace neckline.
10. Chiara Ferragni went super sexy in this Intimissimi lingerie bodice and black trousers.